Are you looking to escape the pace of everyday living or just need a change...... an opportunity exists to do exactly that.
The tourism business on offer is located on Tasmania's far North West Coast at the Arthur River this seaside village is nestled on the edge of the infamous Tarkine, amidst some of Tasmania's most pristine rainforests and nearby the ever-changing wild west coast beaches.
The vendors have spent numerous years developing this multi faceted tourism venture to cater for day travellers to the area with Arthur River Cruises, but also catering for overnight tourists with accommodation facilities.
Accommodation Business Includes
- 27 square 3 bedroom residence
- Convenience Store and Booking Office
- 5 Self-Contained Accommodation Units
- 2 Powered Caravan Sites and Amenities Block
- Freehold Property on 2 Titles with River Frontage
River Cruises Business Includes
- 28 Passenger 35 Foot Tri Hull Cruiser Boat
- Sole Occupancy Leased Acreage of 17.52ha and Warra Landing including 11m x 6m Covered Building and Boardwalk where you can enjoy bush walks waterfalls and the wildlife of the Tarkine Rainforest
- Departure Jetty at Arthur River
This all inclusive business has the holiday lifestyle with a comfortable and ever increasing income and visitor numbers.
With new owners and new ideas this business oozes opportunity to expand and reach its full potential.
More information is available upon request.
|Property Type||Retail food, Other (River boat cruises), Leisure, Accommodation|