- Approximately 118.32ha (292.37 acres) situated in the heartland of Circular Head's premier cropping district of Forest
- First time offered for sale in 77 years
- Blue ribbon property with outstanding coastal views, ideal location between Stanley and Smithton
- 2 comfortable 3 bedroom family homes, large workshop/machine shed and other outbuildings
- Well set up with irrigation including u/g mains with on-farm dams and bores - 17 years since last potato crop
- This neatly presented farm looks a picture with trimmed hedges, quality fencing and secure laneways
- Currently fattening livestock on quality pastures
Opportunity to secure this picturesque award winning farm well suited to vegetable production, livestock fattening or perhaps even just to enjoy the lifestyle that this property can bring.
To be auctioned 11am Friday 23rd June 2017 at the Forest Sports Complex. Auction terms and conditions are available from the office at 30 King Street Smithton 7 days prior to auction.
|Property Type||Grazing, Rural Land, Lifestyle / Rural, Cropping|
|Video Tour Url:||https://youtu.be/Kx-hTu36rfs|
|Interactive Floor Plan:||http://rpm.spatialaustralia.com.au/mapguide/RPM_iFrame/index.php?officeID=6&propertyID=TRT0544|