- Floor Area: 127 sqm
- Land Size: 690 sqm
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock, Timber
- Flooring: Other (Lino) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Upright stove, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Rumpus (Drybar)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
This 3 bedroom home offers a spacious open plan kitchen/dining area with wood heating.
There is a large seperate living area with a bar for those cocktail parties you will be throwing.
You will love all the entertaining you will be able to do on the front deck and large semi covered rear deck.
Entertain, take in the views and enjoy this well situated home high on the hill in central sought after area of town.
Inspection by appointment.